Digital Transformation Solutions Architect
We have embarked on a major digital transformation initiative to further enhance our business solutions and create a data centric culture. Our vision is to empower our business with systems that align to their processes and accessible data to drive decisions. Our digital transformation framework empowers cross-functional teamwork; embraces world-class best practices; and promotes innovation, excellence, agility, and efficiency. To achieve our objectives, we will provide modern, reliable and performant technology to surpass our growing customer demands, provide an outstanding customer experience with technology solutions that enable our business and foster data driven decisions.
The Solutions Architect will drive the design and delivery of world-class application and software solutions and lead the architectural direction for significant initiatives. This includes providing innovative solutions driving the direction of architecture for our systems implementation to achieve our business needs. You will be challenged to recommend optimal software solutions for new and existing cloud and on-premise applications to facilitate transformation for both business and technology processes.
Your responsibilities include partnering with development teams and successfully lead the design of the applications solutions. The role collaborates with other architecture disciplines to ensure new services align to roadmaps and associated strategies.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide technical leadership, analysis and design related to the development of complex applications supporting a broad range of technology platforms with the goal of achieving the stated business objectives
- Defines high-level application roadmaps to address the gaps between the current and future state with the mindset of incremental, extensible capability roadmaps that demonstrate quick wins
- Accountable for overall solution-level integrity of applications
- Develops and maintains current and future state reference architecture
- Lead analysis of current solutions to identify critical deficiencies and drive solution improvement
- Analyze current technologies and solutions utilized across the enterprise and suggest alternate solutions that align to the business needs
- Gains insights into and anticipates customer pain points, challenges, and needs for modernized applications. Identifies business value opportunities and aims to deliver quality solutions
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to identify and recommend software solutions and strategies to resolve business challenges
- Participates in the innovation process and continuous improvement by leveraging the latest industry knowledge
- Determine the technical and operational feasibility of proposed solutions
- Develop and maintain implementation plans for key aspects of enterprise applications based on business requirements and technology strategies
- Participates in technology reviews; experiments with new ideas and technology trends to determine impact on the enterprise architecture
- Contributes to an inclusive environment that values differences by building and maintaining collaborative relationships with team members, peers, and leadership
- Develop and ensure compliance with architecture principles and standards based on design patterns
- Support testing, deployment, training and communication
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- TOGAF certification desired